The 2019 HIMSS Annual Conference and Exhibition is scheduled to take place in Orlando next week, Feb 11-15, 2019. This conference is a unique opportunity to meet over 45,000 healthcare IT professionals, clinicians and executives from across the globe. You can visit us at booth #3121!
Attendees can expect to receive expert educational services from the best speakers the industry has to offer, and the powerful networking possibilities that make this annual event a necessity for anyone in the healthcare IT field.
What to Expect?
HIMSS19 include forums and events on various different subjects within the healthcare IT field, including:
- 5G Evolution and Integration
- Privacy, Security & Cybersecurity
- Culture of Care and Coordination
- Consumer and Population Health
- Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Connected Health & Telehealth
- Plus many more!
Alongside these events, there are several many high-profile keynote speakers scheduled to present at the conference this year, including:
- Former U.S. CTO and Co-Founder of the CARIN Alliance, Aneesh Chopra
- Former National Coordinator for Heath IT and Consumer Directed Exchange Advocate, Karen DeSalvo
- CMS Administrator, Seema Verma
- Chief Medical Officer CVS Health, Troy Brennan, MD
The conference will also boast over 1,300 leading health IT vendors, nearly 500 education sessions, and several different pavilions and learning centers.
HCI on Social Media
Follow HCI on social media throughout the week!
- Instagram: @hcigroup
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-hci-group
- Twitter: @thehcigroup
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHCIGroup
Tips for First-Time Attendees
- Download the HIMSS19 App here for easy access to all the information you'll need throughout the week
- Study the exhibition map closely and identify the exhibitors you want to visit (check out the interactive map here!)
- Network: HIMSS is a great opportunity to meet new people in the healthcare IT industry.
- Attend the keynotes: HIMSS provides attendees to attend sessions with some of the most influencial people in the world.
- Shoes: wear comfortable shoes - you'll do a lot of walking.
- Have fun!