The 2018 HIMSS Annual Conference and Exhibition is scheduled to take place in Las Vegas next week, March 5-9, 2018. This conference is a unique opportunity to meet over 40,000 healthcare IT professionals, clinicians and executives from across the globe. Stop by our booth #854!
Attendees can expect to receive expert educational services from the best speakers the industry has to offer, and the powerful networking possibilities that make this annual event a necessity for anyone in the healthcare IT field.
What to Expect?
HIMSS18 include forums and events on various different subjects within the healthcare IT field, including:
- Privacy, Security & Cybersecurity
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Venture Investment
- Health Information Exchange, Interoperability & Data Integration
- Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Connected Health & Telehealth
- Population Health
- And, many more!
In addition to these events, there are several many high-profile keynote speakers scheduled to present at the conference this year, including:
- Sports Legend and Entrepreneur, Earvin "Magic" Johnson, Jr.
- Techinical Advisor and Former Executive Chairman of Alphabet, Inc., Eric Schmidt
- Secretary of Veteran Affairs for the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, David Skulkin
- Founder & CEO of Zipline, Keller Rinaudo
The conference will also boast over 1,200 leading health IT vendors, an Interoperability Showcase, and several different pavilions and learning centers.
HCI on Social Media
Follow HCI on social media throughout the week!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-hci-group
- Twitter: @thehcigroup
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHCIGroup
Tips for First-Time Attendees
- Study the exhibition map closely and identify the exhibitors you want to visit (including HCI at booth #854)
- Network: HIMSS is a great opportunity to meet new people in the healthcare IT industry.
- Attend the keynotes: HIMSS provides attendees to attend sessions with some of the most influencial people in the world.
- Shoes: wear comfortable shoes...you'll do a lot of walking
- Have fun!