How do you know if your organization is ready to achieve the HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Stage 7 Award?
From collecting data on your organization and comparing it to EMRAM Stage 7 criteria, to alignment and site readiness preparation, attaining Stage 7 status can be quite the undertaking. With so many factors to consider, less than 5% of hospitals had achieved Stage 7 status by the end of 2016.
Key Considerations for EMRAM Stage 7 criteria:
- Data gathering
- Data gap analysis
- Mock assessments
- Project planning
- Develop tools to assist the organization in managing the requirements and gaps
- Future state workflow development
- Future state workflow training
- Site visit preparation
The HCI Group has prepared a case study for you to begin planning for your Stage 7 status efforts. The study focuses on St. Luke’s University Health Network, which successfully achieved Stage 7 status on 7 hospitals, including the first in New Jersey.
- Check out this webinar to learn how Lancaster General Health approached organization-wide engagement in pursuing HIMSS EMRAM Stage 7 hospital and ambulatory awards, including specific processes to focus for site preparation and the official evaluation visit.
- The HIMSS Analytics EMRAM site visit is the culmination of the many hours spent preparing to get your organization to stage 7. This HIMSS EMRAM blog post addresses 4 key questions about your site visit presentation.
Schedule Time to Speak with Our HIMSS Analytics EMRAM Team by Contacting Us Below.